What does it mean to take a hypnotic approach to weight loss?
Takeaways from this episode:
- Using your own language to communicate with your subconscious mind to promote weight loss is essential and effective.
- The unconscious mind looks for anything it has lost, and therefore the idea of losing weight is not the most helpful.
- It's important to motive that the subconscious mind is always eavesdropping on the language we use. Part of out struggle is how we speak about ourselves.
- The subconscious is designed to keep us alive and protect us and it runs unconscious programming that aligns with this value.
- Noticing the way we judge others can help us see how we are judging ourselves.